Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The not so typical, typical.

     


I decided to start blogging as an outlet for my need to constantly drone on about the new discoveries I am making during my pregnancy. It started with the normal "Oh Sh*t, I am pregnant!" The point where everything you think you know, heard or saw on T.V somewhere starts to make its way back into your brain. Then somewhere after the soon-to-be baby news has been passed around to family and friends, you now have the vagina war stories of what is going to happen and how horrible it will all be...Oh, but it's okay, because it is all going to be worth it. I mean after hearing that my lady bits are going to drop, sag, rip, tear and bleed to death all by this monumental occasion, the idea that a precious child is going to erase all of this, makes it so much more soothing right? I get it. I mean a baby is the most life changing experience I will have and the moment I will look into his or her eyes, it will change everything, but is this really how it all happens? So I started off like everyone else, in the typical way (OBGYN visit, searching for the best hospital, can I get an epidural with a tattoo?) All to end up in a not so typical place. 


  In my blogs I hope to share the ups, downs and overall crazy adventure I went through to learn more about myself and my pregnancy. Currently I am 35 weeks and excited about how far I have come. I hope that my blog will help some other first time pregnancy, laugh a little more, relax a little more and maybe even give her some insight on just what to expect when expecting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment